Are You A Leader?
The REALTORS® Association of Lincoln welcomes applications from REALTOR® members for open leadership positions each year. Interested REALTORS® should submit a Leadership Application Form to the Nominating Committee no later than May 31st.
REALTORS® completing and submitting a Leadership Application Form will be considered for one of the open positions. Applications are reviewed, and individuals will be selected for consideration by the Nominating Committee. Selected candidates will be interviewed by the Committee in June. Once the Nominating Committee has selected a slate of candidates, it will be sent to all members.
- REALTORS® completing and submitting a Leadership Application will be considered for one of the open positions by the Nominating Committee.
- Applications are reviewed and selected candidates will be interviewed by the Committee in June
- Once the Nominating Committee has selected a slate of candidates, voting will be conducted at the Association’s Annual Meeting.
Open positions on the RAL Board of Directors and Ed Trust Board:
- There are three open seats on the REALTORS® Association of Lincoln Board of Directors and two open seats on the Educational Trust Fund Board of Directors.
- Association Board members serve three-year terms and Ed.Trust Board members serve two-year terms.
- You can also apply for the Secretary position on the Board’s Executive Committee. If selected, an applicant for this position would have the opportunity to progress to the position of President of the Association.
What you need to know about the RAL Board of Directors:
- The Board of Directors meets on the last Tuesday of each month at 4:30 p.m.
- Meetings are from one to two hours in length and occasional special meetings are also held.
- Directors are also asked to attend association functions and occasionally to represent the association at public functions.
- The association’s elective year begins October 1 and ends September 30.
What you need to know about the Ed. Trust Board of Directors:
- The Ed. Trust Board meets quarterly.
- The Board considers applicants and awards the Minority Outreach Scholarship, college scholarships to students pursuing an education in a real estate related field and the YPN Future Leaders Scholarship to attend a national convention.
- The Ed. Trust’s elective year begins October 1 and ends September 30.