The REALTORS® Association of Lincoln is a volunteer-driven organization and all members are encouraged to be involved in the committees listed below. Although some are restricted or appointed; most of the association’s current 12 committees are open to the entire membership. Questions? Contact Christie Haynes, 441-3623.
- Commercial Brokers - For commercial specialists: education, issues and information exchange.
- Community Relations - Coordinates association involvement in the community.
- Finance/Membership - Reviews the finances and investments of the association.
- Governmental Affairs - Addresses local governmental issues; collects RPAC donations.
- Housing Advocacy - Promotes the rights of all to own real property.
- MLS/Residential Forum - Reviews issues concerning residential brokerage.
- Nominating - Submits slate of candidates for leadership positions; makes recommendations for appointments.
- Past Presidents Advisory - Reviews the activities of the Association and the actions of the Board.
- Property Management - For multifamily property managers; education and issues.
- Public Policy - Meets with local elected and appointed officials; recommends public policy positions.
- Social - Coordinates association social functions; creates networking opportunities.
Committee Volunteer Sign-up Form
Committee Statements of Organization and Purpose
Committee Chairs / Vice Chairs