STATEMENT OF ORGANIZATION AND PURPOSE FOR THE COMMUNITY RELATIONS COMMITTEE OF THE REALTORS® ASSOCIATION OF LINCOLN
The Community Relations Committee is established under Article 13 of the bylaws. The Chair and Vice Chair of the committee are appointed by the President and Vice President, respectively. The Committee will be called into session at such times as the Chairman or Association President deem
The Chairman will appoint subcommittees and recruit volunteers as needed to carry out the purposes outlined below:
1. Provide recommendations to broaden the favorable image of and benefits of using a REALTOR® and the REALTORS® Association of Lincoln.
2. Encourage and support participation and involvement of the REALTOR® Members and Affiliates of the Association.
3. Organize member participation in civic activities and community service projects which currently include, but are not limited to:
– HBAL Home and Garden Show
– Matt Talbot Kitchen & Outreach
– Meals On Wheels
– Lincoln Paint-A-Thon
– Salvation Army Bell Ringing
– People’s City Mission
4. Provide specific suggestions and guidance regarding the promotion of community outreach provided by the Association.
Community Relations Committee Mission Statement
The mission of the Community Relations Committee is to inspire the use of a REALTOR® by promoting REALTORS® caring spirit and desire to give back to their community as well as create events that serve and enhance the Member experience.
Contact: Christina Krivolavek