Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DCMA) Notice
Posted on June 20, 2016 by RAL
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been reproduced in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible through this website, please notify the REALTORS® Association of Lincoln (RAL’s) copyright agent, as set forth in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA). For your complaint to be valid under the DMCA, you must provide the following information in writing:
- An electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim is being infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and where
it is located;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit AAR to contact you, such as your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law; and
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
RAL’s Designated Copyright Agent for purposes of receiving notifications of claimed infringement can be reached as follows:
Attention: Copyright Agent
REALTORS® Association of Lincoln
8231 Beechwood Drive
Lincoln, NE 68510
For clarity, only DMCA notices should go to the RAL Designated Copyright Agent. Any other feedback, comments, requests for technical support or other communications should be directed to RAL via 402.441.3620 or support@LincolnREALTORS.com.