Midlands REGIONAL CIE
Midlands Regional CIE (Commercial Information Exchange) is an online property service where commercial brokers in Nebraska post listing information about properties for sale or lease. It is designed to benefit commercial brokers by networking them together to increase the efficiency of the selling, buying and leasing process, and to provide a single point-of-entry for commercial listing information from Omaha to Scottsbluff.
Broker advantages of the Midlands Regional CIE service:
- Cost to subscribe is the price of a newspaper ad, yet provides multiple web site exposure for all of your listings with unlimited photos.
- REALTOR® membership is not required – open to all commercial agents in Nebraska.
- All licensees in a firm are not required to participate.
- Subscribers voluntarily post listing information.
- System does not include a unilateral co-op compensation (as with the MLS format).
- Subscribers set their terms of cooperation independently with each other.
- System becomes the single-point-of-entry for a subscriber’s listings to appear on multiple public-search web sites giving the broker one-stop control for price changes and information updates.
- System provides a no-cost “smart-framed” solution to display a public search of available commercial properties directly on a subscriber’s web site increasing traffic and potential leads.
- A “sitelink” is available for brokers wishing to create a custom search of commercial listings on their web site.
- Midlands Regional CIE is working to increase syndication partners for the display of a broker’s listings on third-party web sites where the broker remains in control of the data.
For more information, please contact Tomi Coffey (402.441.3624)